All Discussions Tagged 'metals' (10)

← Back to The MFA Guidebook for Studio Artists
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diversity Versus Inclusion | Alliance of Artists Communities Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon

The grand entrance - for some - of the Benson Hotel in Portland, Oregon, where the 2016 Alliance of Artists Communities conference was hel…

Started by Jessica Todd

0 Jan 15, 2017

Community Engagement & Social Practice | Alliance of Artists Communities Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon

Postcard by Sharita Towne for the Exhibition Our City in Stereo, presented by Newspace Center for Photography in partnership with c3:initi…

Started by Jessica Todd

0 Oct 28, 2016

Alliance of Artists Communities Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon

Alliance of Artists Communities Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon Last week I attended the Alliance of Artists Communities annual con…

Started by Jessica Todd

0 Oct 14, 2016

DIY Artist Residency: In Residence at Home

I work full time as the Residency Coordinator at the Rauschenberg Residency in Captiva, Florida. Seven times a year I watch a group of wide…

Started by Jessica Todd

8 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Jessica Todd

MFA Student Interview Series | Erin Cora Turner

MFA Student Interview Series | Erin Cora Turner Erin Cora Turner received two BFAs from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania in Jewelry &…

Started by Jessica Todd

0 Nov 1, 2015

MFA Student Interview Series | Wei Lah Poh

MFA Student Interview Series | Wei Lah Poh Wei Lah Poh received her BFA from California College of the Arts in 2013. She completed her MFA…

Started by Jessica Todd

2 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Jessica Todd

MFA Student Interview Series | Kimmie Pledger

MFA Student Interview Series | Kimmie Pledger Kimmie Pledger received her BFA in Jewelry/Metals/Enameling from Kent State in 2014. She is…

Started by Jessica Todd

0 Oct 3, 2015

MFA Student Interview Series | Sarah Loch-Test

MFA Student Interview Series | Sarah Loch-Test Sarah Loch-Test received her BFA in Jewelry/Metals/Enameling from Kent State in 2007. She i…

Started by Jessica Todd

0 Sep 21, 2015

MFA Student Interview Series | Call for Entries

Dear Readers, I hope that during my hiatus the articles in this blog have continued to be a valuable resource. I am now ready to roll out a…

Started by Jessica Todd

0 Sep 20, 2015

Introduction: My Story

Metal Art and Technology I was not my first choice, but I needed another studio class toward my degree and it fit into my schedule. I disti…

Started by Jessica Todd

1 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Lori Leaumont

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Brigitte Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service