Hi. My name is Steve saracino. I am a professor of metals/jewelry at Buffalo State College and my work (over the years) has often been revolving around illuminating political acts that include car bombings, aircraft bombings, illeagal wars, and assorted terror activities that exhibit the folly of such actions. I have been invited to present my work at Moscow State University this fall and to give a lecture to that college's students on anti-terrism and the way one might manifest such feelings through their art.

If anyone is interested in sending me some jpegs of their work relating to this subject (along with the narrative) I would love to included it into my presentation in Moscow.

Views: 72

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've got just the thing. Cool. I'll send you something.
Tom

Anything you can send would be appreciated. I am in the beginning stages of writing the script and will included pertinent images as they are submitted. More when I have more...

Steve
Tod,

I am putng together the article and the power point presentation. Are you still willing to submit some images?

Steve
Stephen,
I am an MFA student working on some commercial aviation safety enamel pieces. Although they may not be complete until the end of the semester. Would that be too late to submit them?
Thanks, Kelly Robinson
Kelly,

Unfortunately, the lecture wil be given the end of October. Nonetheless if you'd like to continue to correspond, befriend me.

Steve

Here my pics again...for the network. Explanations are given on my page. Good luck with your lecture Mr. Steve.

RSS

Latest Activity

Aleksandra Vali posted a status
"2023 Fortezza da Basso, Florence, Italy"
Sep 19, 2023
Aleksandra Vali and Letitia Pintilie are now friends
Sep 19, 2023
Catherine Marche liked Rebecca Skeels's discussion streamlining our pages
Feb 3, 2021
Jonathan Leo Brown posted a status
"An art deco inspired ocean liner container with multiple containers."
Nov 9, 2020