Let's use this discussion thread to chat about the upcoming conference.

Views: 227

Replies to This Discussion

Watch out.....they love to give kisses!!!!
Yes, it really hurt to lose my Yorkie. She was 13 years old and I had to give her insulin shots twice a day for diabetes.
I have never been, so, are there classes before the conference and then speakers at the conference? Is that how it works? Does everyone stay at the same hotel?

Hi Janet,

Yes, there are pre-conference classes that you can sign up for.  If you don't sign up for any of those classes, then you would just attend the conference and listen to all the speakers at the conference.  Here is the website with all of the information you need:

http://www.metalclayworldconference.com/

Also, there is a $35 discount if you are an Art Clay Society member.  Registration is "early bird" until June 1 - then the fee goes up so it is good to register early! :-)

As Ann said, it is held at a resort so everyone stays in the same hotel. 

Christine

I have been twice and yes they do have pre-classes and most people stay at the Hilton :)

Yes, that's it exactly,

actually it's a resort, you never have to leave. google Metal Clay World Conference 2011

Okay, I've compiled the list of Playhaus conference Attendee's.  If you aren't on the list and will be attending, please let us know. 

You're Playhaus playmates will be:  Me, Christine Norton, Ann Davis, Cindy Miller, Tina Degreef, Julia Rai, Roxan Waluk, Kenji, Gordon, Alice Alper-Rein, Angela Baduel Crispin, Sheila Schwede, Pam East, Wanaree Tanner, Joy Funnell, Lisa Barth, Lesley Massman, Jackie Truty and her Jack Russel terrior, Jeanette LaBlac.

I know I am missing quite a few people so please speak up!!  It would be nice to have a head count.

Susan

I'm going, Susan! Haven't missed a single conference yet!

This is so funny!  Susan just named us PLAYHAUS PLAYMATES!!!!

And....a bunch of you have....PLAYHAUS PETS!!!!

I feel the need to buy a bunny!
No just Bunny Ears!!!

RSS

Latest Activity

Aleksandra Vali posted a status
"2023 Fortezza da Basso, Florence, Italy"
Sep 19, 2023
Aleksandra Vali and Letitia Pintilie are now friends
Sep 19, 2023
Catherine Marche liked Rebecca Skeels's discussion streamlining our pages
Feb 3, 2021
Jonathan Leo Brown posted a status