Call for entries to an online exhibition on Crafthaus but open to anyone working in Scotland or in any way "of Scotland". You can either enter if you fulfil the criteria, or you can propose your favourite makers who do. 

We are planning on creating a print-it-yourself book/catalogue of the exhibition.

See more details on the Calls page.

Looking forward to lots of entries: I know that there are some very exciting makers out there. 

Please feel free to pass this information on to others.

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

Are you not our favourite Scottish Maker??

Only if he promises to wear his kilt more often !

Yeah, I know I should have brought it to Pittsburgh, but a kilt is not designed for 37 degrees C!

Well, thank you! I bet we can find some new makers to be favourites, though.

RSS

Latest Activity

Rebecca Skeels added a discussion to the group The Association for Contemporary Jewellery
Thumbnail

streamlining our pages

Dear All Members, Followers and Likers of our Network pages.We are currently streamlining our pages at the moment and have found that fewer people are now following and using twitter and crafthaus to find out about jewellery events, exhibitions,…See More
Oct 11
Rebecca Skeels commented on Rebecca Skeels's group The Association for Contemporary Jewellery
"Dear All Members, Followers and Likers of our Network pages. We are currently streamlining our pages at the moment and have found that fewer people are now following and using twitter and crafthaus to find out about jewellery events, exhibitions,…"
Oct 11
Rebecca Skeels commented on Rebecca Skeels's group The Association for Contemporary Jewellery
Sep 26
"Intensive 4-day virtual residency + workshop + public presentation for multimedia and interdisciplinary artists, jewellery and fashion designers who want to learn about jewellery art, story telling, mythology, performanceIntensive 4-day virtual…"
Sep 26

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Brigitte Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service