Calling ACJ members: Do let us know what you would like to read about in the next issue of Findings. Contact: info@poppyporter.co.uk. or comment here!

New Writers: Findings is a valuable hub for knowledge sharing within the ACJ. Articles about events, projects, technical innovations, ideas, issues, internships, seminars, collaborations, new work, national and international. Contact: info@poppyporter.co.uk.

Jewellery Being Worn: One of my policies for Findings is to picture jewellery being worn, and where possible not just on pretty young female models! If you see a great image of contemporary jewellery being worn, bring it to my attention. It may spark something. Contact: info@poppyporter.co.uk.

Views: 73

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Rebecca,

You might be interested in this for Findings: I take pictures of people wearing my rescued fabric bracelets, and several of the shots are of like the one of my friend Joanne's beautifully artistic hands, for example see below--it has turned into a study of hands as much as a catalog of the jewelry being worn. 

Cheers, Barbara

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1624247171152201.10737418...

Thank you Barabara That does sound good!

RSS

Latest Activity

Brigitte Martin commented on Sue Amendolara's group 20/20 Exhibition
"Absolutely - will be happy to show it here. Be in touch when you're ready."
1 hour ago
The Justified Sinner commented on Sue Amendolara's group 20/20 Exhibition
"Once I have it up and running, I will let you know - maybe it can be featured on Crafthaus."
1 hour ago
Brigitte Martin commented on Sue Amendolara's group 20/20 Exhibition
"Looking much forward to seeing the results of your exhibition, Dauvit!"
1 hour ago
The Justified Sinner commented on Sue Amendolara's group 20/20 Exhibition
"What a great project and a superb overview of some of the most interesting makers about just now. This gives me great hope for a project I have planned, "The Culling Is Coming" which has an almost identical premise."
1 hour ago
The Justified Sinner joined Sue Amendolara's group
1 hour ago
Teresa F Faris posted photos
1 hour ago
Dominique Bereiter liked Sue Amendolara's group 20/20 Exhibition
1 hour ago
Brigitte Martin posted a blog post
Tuesday

Videos

• Add Videos

Masthead Credits

Märta Mattsson, "KISS"
Necklace made of cicadas, copper, resin, pigments, lacquer, cubic zirconia, silver.

Posted by Galerie Noel Guyomarc'h

© 2017   Created by Brigitte Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service