All Discussions Tagged 'crafthaus' (10)

← Back to Co:Operation Tableware
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Artist Opportunity - Duality: Collaborations by Artist-Couples (Call for Artists)

Hello everyone: Heather Gibson just placed a Call for Artists on ch and I thought this one would be PERFECT for all you guys who have exper…

Started by Brigitte Martin

3 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Emily Watson

Call for Artists: Collaborative Work ALL MEDIA INVITED!

This is an interesting call for collaborative work that I just came across and wanted to share with this group. You don't have to be a FS m…

0 Dec 6, 2011

Closing Reception during SNAG was big success (images)

The closing reception for the exhibit was a big success, line out the door and people packed like sardines in a can. Great energy. Some pie…

1 May 31, 2011
Reply by Harriete Estel Berman

First press for "Co:Operation Tableware" - Enjoy

Here is a first blog post about the exhibit in the Seattle Met Magazine's online edition:   http://www.seattlemet.com/blogs/wear-what-when/

1 May 6, 2011
Reply by Emily Watson

The show is up and looking good !

Exhibition Update: I flew to Seattle last weekend to set up the exhibition together with Sally Brock and Erich Ginder (Fancy owners) and Sa…

9 May 3, 2011
Reply by Brigitte Martin

RESULTS: CoOperation Tableware !

Hello Cooperative Tableware Teams ! Thank you all for participating in this exciting collaborative project. It was wonderful to see the re…

1 Nov 19, 2010

Introducing: Fancy Gallery, Seattle

I thought it was time we introduced FANCY Gallery to you, the beautiful location where the "CoOperation Tableware" exhibition will take pla…

2 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Yu-Ping Lin (Rainey)

SNAG member looking to collaborate .....

If you are a SNAG member looking to collaborate with an artist working in a different media, please leave a comment and your crafthaus or w…

16 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Lora Hart

NON-SNAG members looking to collaborate ...

If you are NOT a SNAG member and you are looking to collaborate with a SNAG artist, please leave a comment, and your crafthaus or website a…

9 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Dawn Blair

SUBMISSION Form CoOperation Tableware

Submission Form (COPY AND PASTE): Email submission to: cooperationtableware@yahoo.com SNAIL mail submission to: Sarah Abramson c/o C…

0 Jul 21, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Brigitte Martin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service