All Discussions Tagged 'Ross' (2)

← Back to Craft, Collaboration and crossing continents
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The collaborationists: Graeme Priddle

Meet Graeme Priddle - wood artist from New Zealand and uber-collaborationist. Graeme lives in Northland, New Zealand, but works around the…

Started by Ross Annels

0 Jun 4, 2012

Bunya: can’t see the trees for the wood

The magnificent Bunya Pine grows as a rainforest emergent in my local area. As a furniture maker it is too easy to become excited about t…

Started by Ross Annels

1 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Brigitte Martin

RSS

Latest Activity

John Lunn added a discussion to the group Tapestry of Talents: Bringing Your Whole Voice to Your Craft
Thumbnail

In a state of jazz

Time to shift gears away from science and into music. I play jazz flute and piano and when I read this interview with Branford Marsalis  (sax player who led the Tonight Show band for Jay Leno), it connected with some thoughts I’ve been mulling over about the metal art world. I’ll start with the excerpt and comment at the bottom:“You put on old records and they always sound…See More
1 hour ago
Sarah Holden added a discussion to the group SNAG
Thumbnail

NEW Perks for Giving Program

SNAG has launched New Perks for Donating!$125 LevelIf you donate at the $125 level you will receive a hand written thank you along with a set of our newest SNAG stickers (or $10.45/mth for 12 months).$250 LevelIf you donate at the $250 level, you will receive a hand written thank you, a set of stickers, and a limited edition hand…See More
1 hour ago
Anita Mills posted a status
2 hours ago
Anita Mills posted a status
"New work posted on my Blog! http://anitamills.com/new-from-my-workbench/"
3 hours ago
Brigitte Martin posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Brigitte Martin liked Leo Genkin's photo
3 hours ago
Susan Madacsi liked Brigitte Martin's blog post Scott Hove - Cakeland. Birthdays just got a whole lot better.
4 hours ago
Brigitte Martin liked Niki Grandics's photo
4 hours ago
Erika Uzmann posted photos
4 hours ago
Niki Grandics liked Vincent Pontillo's photo
11 hours ago
Leo Genkin posted photos
17 hours ago
Niki Grandics posted photos
17 hours ago
Sara Brown posted photos
17 hours ago
david choi left a comment for Leo Genkin
"pleasure meeting you virtually! "
19 hours ago
david choi and Leo Genkin are now friends
19 hours ago
Leo Genkin left a comment for Mindy Recht
"hahahaha! right up my alley! Thanks for the add. (:"
19 hours ago
Leo Genkin left a comment for Suzanne Golden
"Hey Suzanne, Yes, always great to meet kindreds in the hood. (: I'm still finding my way around cyberspace. And was so happy to find crafthaus just recently, so pardon me, the photos are on the way. Here are some of my work on pinterest.…"
20 hours ago
Suzanne Golden left a comment for Leo Genkin
"HI Leo....Nice to meet you in the "neighborhood."  Thank you for your compliment on my work.  I see that you are a Master MetalSmith!  Is any of your work posted??? "
21 hours ago
Brigitte Martin liked Kay Adams's photo
22 hours ago
Beth Williams and Judy H Morgan are now friends
22 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brigitte Martin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service