Harriete E Berman's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"This was a fabulous article. I'd like to point out that though the "craft" shows are…"

Harriete E Berman replied May 13, 2016 to Final Post: Misconceptions, Questions Answered, Difficult Situations, Best Moments, Final Thoughts - Melanie's viewpoint

10 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Roxy Lentz

"Love that you picked up and asked this question. "When it comes to better booth disp…"

Harriete E Berman replied May 13, 2016 to Final Post: Misconceptions, Questions Answered, Difficult Situations, Best Moments, Final Thoughts - Melanie's viewpoint

10 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Roxy Lentz

"Wayne, Thanks for your comments It is always good to hear from a seasoned perspectiv…"

Harriete E Berman replied Mar 30, 2016 to Clarify..setup

4 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Wayne Louis Werner

"I am thinking that grabbing the viewer's attention is a critical factor for effectiv…"

Harriete E Berman replied Mar 12, 2016 to (2) The Thing About Booth Display - Brigitte's viewpoint

24 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by 2Roses

"Great commentary from Brigitte with a frankness that only Brigitte Martin can declar…"

Harriete E Berman replied Mar 10, 2016 to (2) The Thing About Booth Display - Brigitte's viewpoint

24 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by 2Roses

"P.S. I went to an antique show this weekend, and their were way to many jewelry sell…"

Harriete E Berman replied Feb 29, 2016 to (1) A Map Is Worth A Thousand Words - Brigitte's viewpoint

6 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Brigitte Martin

"Looking forward to the answer:  "If ... one artist .... attract a lot of business wh…"

Harriete E Berman replied Feb 29, 2016 to (1) A Map Is Worth A Thousand Words - Brigitte's viewpoint

6 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Brigitte Martin

RSS

Latest Activity

Aleksandra Vali posted a status
"2023 Fortezza da Basso, Florence, Italy"
Sep 19, 2023
Aleksandra Vali and Letitia Pintilie are now friends
Sep 19, 2023
Catherine Marche liked Rebecca Skeels's discussion streamlining our pages
Feb 3, 2021
Jonathan Leo Brown posted a status