All Discussions Tagged 'Brooch'

← Back to crafthaus online Exhibitions

There are no discussions yet.

Latest Activity

Heba Barazi liked Liz Steiner's discussion Call for Content: SNAG Members on Etsy
2 hours ago
2Roses replied to Liz Steiner's discussion Call for Content: SNAG Members on Etsy in the group SNAG
"OK! We'll go. We've been on Etsy since 2008. Boy, have we learned a lot.... https://www.etsy.com/shop/2Roses?ref=hdr_shop_menu"
15 hours ago
2Roses liked Liz Steiner's discussion Call for Content: SNAG Members on Etsy
15 hours ago
Brigitte Martin liked Liz Steiner's discussion Call for Content: SNAG Members on Etsy
16 hours ago
Liz Steiner added a discussion to the group SNAG
Thumbnail

Call for Content: SNAG Members on Etsy

A ceramics friend of mine just opened her Etsy shop the other day and asked me for some feedback, so I told her what little I've learned from being on Etsy for 6+ years. None of which has seemed to help me make any sales.I have a sort of love/hate…See More
17 hours ago
Rebecca Skeels commented on Rebecca Skeels's group The Association for Contemporary Jewellery
23 hours ago
Rebecca Skeels commented on Rebecca Skeels's group The Association for Contemporary Jewellery
23 hours ago
" VACANT SPACE:  Wythenshawe  We have a new and very large new space becoming available shortly in Wythenshawe (just outside Manchester). If you have a project or just want space for reflection and trying something out…"
23 hours ago
" MEMBERSHIP REWARDS:  Exclusive for Axisweb Members  At Axisweb we are always looking for opportunities to support our Members.  As such we are very excited to announce the introduction of Membership…"
23 hours ago
23 hours ago
"We're Passionate About Our PackagingAND SO ARE OUR CLIENTS So why not give us a try today? You'll be delighted with what we do. Talbots creates inspiring, cost-effective packaging solutions that are as beautiful as they are useful.…"
23 hours ago
Lenore Lampi posted photos
23 hours ago

Masthead Credits

Harriete Estel Berman

"The Cost of Gun Violence"

Artwork for the exhibition "Imagine Peace Now" organized by Boris Bally
Photo Credit: Philip Cohen

View background info and more images of "Vision of the Artist, Vision of the Photographer" at http://askharriete.typepad.com/ask_harriete/2016/06/vision-of-the-a...

© 2016   Created by Brigitte Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service