All Discussions Tagged 'studio' (6)

← Back to eMERGE: A Business Blog for Creative People (TM)
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Appropriating Images for Art: When is it okay?

One of my favorite weekend pleasures is Studio 360.  A recent show discussed the issue of appropriation in art, in particular the case bet…

Started by Michelle Pajak-Reynolds

0 Apr 15, 2012

Payroll Policies, Deanna Lohnes, Founder of Parlance Media

Below is a great post from www.designspongeonline.com's Biz Ladies feature about Payroll Policies by Deanna Lohnes, Founder of Parlance Med…

0 Nov 23, 2010

eMERGE Guest Blogger: Anne Havel-Know How to Price Your Work in a Few (Relatively Painless) Steps Part 3 of 3

Below is Part 3 of Anne Havel's eMERGE guest blogger series on pricing.  Key terms from Parts 1 and 2 are listed here for easy reference. N…

1 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Glen Guarino

eMERGE Guest Blogger: Anne Havel-Know How to Price Your Work in a Few (Relatively Painless) Steps, Calculating Overhead

Below is a special topic post on Calculating Overhead by eMERGE guest blogger Anne Havel. Key terms from Parts 1, 2, and 3 of her 3 part se…

1 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Catherine Marche

Going Where Makers Fear to Tread Part 3 of 6

What goes out and how quickly it comes back: The Operating Cycle A significant portion of my accounting class at Baldwin-Wallace College is…

6 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Catherine Marche

Welcome to eMERGE

MBA vs. MFA or the Difference One Letter Makes I hold a BFA in jewelry and many have asked why I’m pursuing an MBA in Entrepreneurship at B…

0 May 16, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

Janet Huddie posted photos
Wednesday
Brigitte Martin liked Wendy McAllister's photo
Wednesday
Wayne S. Sutton is now a member of crafthaus
Wednesday
Tom McCarthy joined Leisa Rich's group
Thumbnail

Invisible:VisAble Exhibition

Art can be a way to heal. Many artists privately face invisible medical and mental illness challenges that others are unaware of because they look, and act, absolutely normal. Some artists creatively tap into these challenges and give voice to them through a variety of mediums and styles. Invisible:VisAble, curated by artist Leisa Rich, is an art exhibition that features several artists whose art works are informed by their challenges. It is to be held in Atlanta in April, 2015 at Mason Fine…See More
Wednesday
Brigitte Martin liked Roger Rimel's photo
Wednesday
Sarah Loch-Test posted a status
"Two Exhibition deadline extensions for ECU Symposium shows!…"
Tuesday
Emily Watson and Frederique Coomans are now friends
Tuesday
Glen S. Gardner posted photos
Tuesday

© 2014   Created by Brigitte Martin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service