All Discussions Tagged 'conference' (12)

← Back to FLUX: SNAG Seattle Conference
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

B(ack)log

Oh Iowa, I'll be home soon! Now that I’ve been nestled in the bosom of Iowa for a few days, I’m feeling a little sturdier in my appraisa…

Started by Jillian Moore

5 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Harriete Estel Berman

Subtext

Much of the conference content was public knowledge before landing in Seattle, but there were a lot of surprises as well this year.  Some I…

Started by Jillian Moore

4 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by 2Roses

Shifts in Work

My friend, Natasha Overholtzer, having her mind vibrated by Iris Eichenberg's installation.   I am so thankful others are covering the exhi…

Started by Jillian Moore

3 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Jillian Moore

Time Flux

I came to my room yesterday afternoon with the intention of writing about the lectures and the growing anticipation of the gallery walk. …

Started by Jillian Moore

1 May 30, 2011

Skills and Bills

While I made it to half of the exhibitions on the crawl, I still plan to catch the rest of the shows.  There's such a volume of locations t…

Started by Jillian Moore

1 May 30, 2011

What is it all about: A Smaller Conference Experience (2 parts)

A Smaller Conference Experience Part 1: “Meet and Greet”     Are you a conference newcomer? Nervous because you don’t know anyone yet? Are…

Started by Brigitte Martin

4 May 21, 2011
Reply by Brigitte Martin

It's here: Catalog for AJF's geography exhibition at the SNAG conference

Geography An exhibition of international contemporary jewelry Geography is an exhibition of international contemporary jewelry that…

0 May 17, 2011

Free Wireless Access for Conference Attendees !

Free Room Wireless for Guests at the Westin! SNAG's awesome conference management company, Meetings A La Carte (MALC), has secured fr…

2 May 6, 2011
Reply by Michelle Pajak-Reynolds

Greetings Fellow Crafthausers

The application of a theme is sometimes well intentioned, if misguided.  More often than not they feel pinned on, stretched, or squeezed o…

Started by Jillian Moore

2 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Michelle Pajak-Reynolds

SNAG announces 60 Trunk Show Sale Artists

The Trunk Show Sale will be located in a terrific room off the Westin Hotel lobby. It's open to the public (and of course all confere…

1 Apr 4, 2011

RSS

Latest Activity

Janet Huddie posted photos
yesterday
Brigitte Martin liked Wendy McAllister's photo
yesterday
Wayne S. Sutton is now a member of crafthaus
yesterday
Tom McCarthy joined Leisa Rich's group
Thumbnail

Invisible:VisAble Exhibition

Art can be a way to heal. Many artists privately face invisible medical and mental illness challenges that others are unaware of because they look, and act, absolutely normal. Some artists creatively tap into these challenges and give voice to them through a variety of mediums and styles. Invisible:VisAble, curated by artist Leisa Rich, is an art exhibition that features several artists whose art works are informed by their challenges. It is to be held in Atlanta in April, 2015 at Mason Fine…See More
yesterday
Brigitte Martin liked Roger Rimel's photo
yesterday
Sarah Loch-Test posted a status
"Two Exhibition deadline extensions for ECU Symposium shows!…"
yesterday
Emily Watson and Frederique Coomans are now friends
Tuesday
Glen S. Gardner posted photos
Tuesday

© 2014   Created by Brigitte Martin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service