All Discussions Tagged 'Publishing' (1)

← Back to Humor in Craft (Book Project)
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So when will the book be out?

"So when will the book be out?"  I get that question every day now, people are quite excited to get their hands on this book. Trust me, I c…

Started by Brigitte Martin

0 Aug 29, 2011

RSS

Latest Activity

Brigitte Martin left a comment for A.Kimberlin Blackburn
"You are welcome. Let me know, please, if you have questions or need help with anything. Greetings from Chicago!"
15 hours ago
A.Kimberlin Blackburn left a comment for Brigitte Martin
"Thank you for the Welcome Brigitte! I look forward to figuring this ... and especially seeing yours and others art. Aloha!"
15 hours ago
Brigitte Martin replied to Brigitte Martin's discussion 4 - A Full Day Editing and Closing American Craft Magazine in the group Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Magazine Editing But Were Afraid To Ask
"Thanks for the fun comment, Jane. I didn't get sausages, but something much better: Thai food. It was to die for. Seriously!"
15 hours ago
A.Kimberlin Blackburn is now a member of crafthaus
15 hours ago
Jane Pellicciotto replied to Brigitte Martin's discussion 4 - A Full Day Editing and Closing American Craft Magazine in the group Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Magazine Editing But Were Afraid To Ask
"As a graphic designer who works on magazines, I can appreciate this. Except that I work more alone and I think it would be fun to have a group pouring over things. I especially love "punctuation artist"! I got to meet Monica at ACC St.…"
15 hours ago
Jane Pellicciotto joined Brigitte Martin's group
15 hours ago
Jane Pellicciotto liked Brigitte Martin's discussion 4 - A Full Day Editing and Closing American Craft Magazine
15 hours ago
Brigitte Martin replied to Brigitte Martin's discussion 6 - Designing American Craft Magazine at Hopkins/Baumann in the group Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Magazine Editing But Were Afraid To Ask
"Thank you, Linda. This job was as much fun as it was informative. I honestly did not have much of an idea what editing the mag and layout really all entailed. Boy, have I learned a lot last week. Fascinating stuff. Great people. Everyone's 100%…"
21 hours ago

Masthead Credits

Copper, bronze, brass, silver, vitreous enamel.

© 2017   Created by Brigitte Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service