Harriete E Berman's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I love the idea of the DIY Residency at home. If the DIY Residency program provided…"

Harriete E Berman replied Oct 28, 2016 to Redefining the Residency | Alliance of Artists Communities Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon

26 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Jessica Todd

"Linda's opinion mirror my own."I am so very much on board with this concept. I have…"

Harriete E Berman replied Oct 23, 2016 to Redefining the Residency | Alliance of Artists Communities Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon

26 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Jessica Todd

"I have now returned from the ACC Conference and my travels.Is it time yet to apply f…"

Harriete E Berman replied Oct 23, 2016 to Redefining the Residency | Alliance of Artists Communities Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon

26 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Jessica Todd

"My apologies for the "monkey in a cage" terminology. It seems cavalier. I was thinki…"

Harriete E Berman replied Oct 19, 2016 to Redefining the Residency | Alliance of Artists Communities Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon

26 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Jessica Todd

"I could write a post about the issues we are discussing here and give this good visi…"

Harriete E Berman replied Oct 18, 2016 to Redefining the Residency | Alliance of Artists Communities Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon

26 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Jessica Todd

"Super cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am on board. "

Harriete E Berman replied Oct 18, 2016 to Redefining the Residency | Alliance of Artists Communities Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon

26 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Jessica Todd

"I am super serious about the idea that the "call for an artist residency where the s…"

26 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Jessica Todd

"I am adding to the brainstorm.Most "Artist in Residencies" include a public visibili…"

26 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Jessica Todd

"Love the idea of an Artist in Residency that comes to the artist. A long time ago, a…"

26 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Jessica Todd

"I have a big problem with the so-called "Artist-in-Residencies" sponsored in establi…"

26 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Jessica Todd

RSS

Latest Activity

Aleksandra Vali posted a status
"2023 Fortezza da Basso, Florence, Italy"
Sep 19, 2023
Aleksandra Vali and Letitia Pintilie are now friends
Sep 19, 2023
Catherine Marche liked Rebecca Skeels's discussion streamlining our pages
Feb 3, 2021
Jonathan Leo Brown posted a status