In order to limit/manage the amount of emails you are getting everyone here can do 2 things:

1. change their email settings

2. post questions, troubleshooting tips, or any other topics/ ideas into separate "discussions" (like the one I am starting right now as an example). That way your discussion threads will stay "together" in one convenient place but only those who chose to "follow" that discussion would get the corresponding emails. No worries, whenever a new discussion is posted everyone will still receive an email, but that will be only ONE email instead of the steady stream of messages that happens when someone posts in the comment section as is currently done.

*How to change your email settings:

-Go to your page

-Click on Settings (upper right corner of your page

-Click on emails (left hand side)

-Make changes according to your email preferences

-Click SAVE

Hope this helps.

Brigitte

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Brigitte for the info. Heading off to change my settings as, like you said, I'm now getting a "very" steady stream of emails.  :-)

HI Brigitte,

Thanks for crafthaus for making this metal clay group possible. I'm having a wee problem with the 'new' way that I have crafthaus updates sent to me. I opted to have one email sent with each day's updates, which is the way I prefer to receive them. However, the text states that I can click to view the last reply,

(Groups
Metal Clay Playhaus
Lorena Angulo commented 2 times. View last reply »
Michelle Ross commented 2 times. View last reply »)

but the click is not live, i.e. it doesn't connect to the site. Any thoughts on wazzup?

Thanks again,

Linda

Linda,
Right off the bat I don't know why the link isn't 'live', but I'll look into it and get back to you.
Best,
Brigitte

RSS

Latest Activity

Rebecca Skeels commented on Rebecca Skeels's group The Association for Contemporary Jewellery
"something for the diary."
Sunday
Rebecca Skeels commented on Rebecca Skeels's group The Association for Contemporary Jewellery
"The Goldsmiths' Company Elects a New Prime Warden Each year, four Assistants at the Goldsmiths' Company are elected to become Wardens, who meet regularly and act as the Company's executive committee. The senior warden is known as…"
Sunday
"28th March 2018As part of the updates to our service provision, we are introducing some new business rules. These are designed to bring clarity to our internal processes, and ultimately make our service more efficient for you. Technical…"
Sunday
"Call for applications: Talente Competition 2019 https://www.hwk-expo.de/#/expoOverview"
Sunday
"@NewDesigners This 27-30 June & 4-7 July @NewDesigners gathers more than 3,000 of the brightest and most radical new creative minds to launch the next generation onto the UK design scene. newdesigners.com/tickets "
Sunday
"ARTICLE IDEA AS MATERIAL In English/Eesti Keeles by Urmas Lüüs "I have heard from several ceramic artists that they have found themselves thinking about this question: What’s more important, the vessel or the space inside…"
Sunday
"Eyes on China - Arts and Creative Economy…"
Sunday
"Call for Applications for Handmade Edinburgh 2018 https://www.handmadeinbritain.co.uk/events/handmade-edinburgh/"
Sunday

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Brigitte Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service