All Discussions Tagged 'James' (3)

← Back to SNAG
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Supporting SNAG Members

One of the things I love most about the SNAG community is the diversity of passions, interests and goals of our members. I'm always inspire…

Started by Liz Steiner

0 Feb 12, 2018

Free lecture by Ubaldo Vitali at the James Renwick Alliance

As a board member of the James Renwick Alliance, I'm coordinating a very special event which will take place this coming Sunday, April 17 a…

Started by Brigitte Martin

0 Apr 11, 2011

Tech Text: A Compilation of SNAG Technical Articles 1975-2010

Tech Text: A Compilation of SNAG Technical Articles 1975-2010 SNAG presents a collection of reprinted technical articles from the Society o…

Started by Brigitte Martin

1 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by James Thurman

RSS

Latest Activity

Rebecca Skeels commented on Rebecca Skeels's group The Association for Contemporary Jewellery
"APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR GNCCF MANCHESTER, GNCCF SHEFFIELD & GNCCF NEWCASTLE The GREAT NORTHERN CONTEMPORARY CRAFT FAIRS are premier curated selling fairs in the North of England, showcasing the very best of contemporary craft from professional…"
7 seconds ago
Rebecca Skeels commented on Rebecca Skeels's group The Association for Contemporary Jewellery
"Connections/Connessione ACJ has been working on a two-country touring exhibition with AGC in Italy, which will open in November 2019 at a major jewellery venue in London, travelling to Scotland next, then in June 2020 it will open in the first of…"
1 minute ago
"Manchester Craft and Design Centre Launch Event / 30 January / 6pm – 8pm   Bringing together questions about craft, how our minds work and the ways in which artists and scientists view neurodiversity, our forthcoming exhibition by Dr…"
3 minutes ago
"Short courses for creative disciplines:   Trends Forecasting – Exploring the Future from 27/07/2020 to 31/07/2020 https://store.bcu.ac.uk/short-courses/non-accredited-courses/trends-forecasting-exploring-the-future   Circular Design…"
5 minutes ago

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Brigitte Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service