All Discussions Tagged 'snag' (13)

← Back to SNAG
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Halstead Design Challenge

So, I was lucky enough to snag one of this year's Halstead Design Challenge kits. The Halstead company put together these little packets, f…

Started by Liz Steiner

8 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Brigitte Martin

Exhibition Opportunities

So on my very "adult" To Do list for today was to enter a couple of exhibitions with deadlines swiftly approaching. Unfortunately for me, I…

Started by Liz Steiner

0 Nov 18, 2016

Petition

College of the Albemarlein Manteo, NC, is planning on shutting down its metals program (Professional Crafts: Jewelry). This is a small, but…

Started by Liz Steiner

2 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Liz Steiner

Call for Entry: Upsetting the Stone

Hello fellow SNAG members! The Call for Entries for (Up)Setting the Stone is open until September 15. This sounds like an awesome show tha…

Started by Liz Steiner

0 Sep 8, 2016

Reflecting on Boston Part 1

Ah summer, the season that never seems to last long enough. As it draws to a close I enjoy these last long days of sunshine with a bike rid…

Started by Jennifer Merchant

3 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Harriete E Berman

Who's Coming With Me?

** A quick note before I get into the following discussion. My name is Jennifer Merchant, I am a volunteer with the Society of North Americ…

9 May 8, 2015
Reply by Jennifer Merchant

It's time to get ready for Boston!!

SNAG 2015 Boston Conference Registration is now open! Check out the great lineup of conference speakers and events on the website.  Confe…

0 Jan 30, 2015

SNAG Educational Endowment Scholarships Including NEW scholarships for emerging & mid -career artists

For 2015, SNAG will award three student scholarships with at least one award given to a student that is currently an undergraduate. These s…

0 Jan 30, 2015

Call for the 2015 "Exhibition in Print" Moved by Metal: On Beauty as Interaction

2015 "Exhibition in Print" Moved by Metal: On Beauty as Interaction Call for Related Work  For SNAG's 2015 "Exhibition in Print," curator…

0 Nov 15, 2014

Call for Artists: "CoOperation Tableware"

CALL FOR ARTISTS: Co:Operation TablewareWhat is this exhibition about ?An exhibition featuring work by pairs of artists who cooperativel…

Started by Brigitte Martin

0 Sep 2, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

Aleksandra Vali posted a status
"2023 Fortezza da Basso, Florence, Italy"
Sep 19, 2023
Aleksandra Vali and Letitia Pintilie are now friends
Sep 19, 2023
Catherine Marche liked Rebecca Skeels's discussion streamlining our pages
Feb 3, 2021
Jonathan Leo Brown posted a status