All Discussions Tagged 'NC' (1)

← Back to Angelina Smith's Sporadic Chronicle
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Aficionado’s Day Job: Metalsmithing for Rihanna

One aspect of my “day job” with Michael Schmidt includes metalsmithing for the entertainment industry.  The projects usually precipitate st…

Started by Angelina Smith

3 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Angelina Smith

RSS

2016 Crafthaus Project Grant

Every other year, crafthaus awards a micro grant to a craft artist regardless of their location, professional background, or chosen craft field.

2016 Deadline:

September 30, 2016.

Eligibility and additional information: https://is.gd/qhlXfz

Entry form

Latest Activity

Beverly Tadeu posted photos
4 hours ago
Melissa Cameron posted a blog post

In today’s Seattle Times

Detail image of work My House – Tanya Lippe’s Lunch Box, made out of a section of Tanya’s lunch box and stainless steel.An article entitled:…See More
19 hours ago
Kathleen Janvier is now a member of crafthaus
yesterday
The Justified Sinner commented on The Justified Sinner's blog post Ommisions!
"Anne,  How wonderful to know that you are a member in the US! I am a member of SNAG too and I wish we had more cross-over members. Are you going to be entering our next "20:20" exhibition?"
yesterday
anne havel commented on The Justified Sinner's blog post Ommisions!
"thank you for posting this dauvit!!  i just joined ACJ this past week and i was excited to see the work featured in "choice".  i am excited to be a new member, despite being here in the u.s.!"
yesterday
Brigitte Martin posted photos
Thursday
Brigitte Martin liked Harriete Estel Berman's blog post Exhibition Issues Both Good and Bad Solutions
Thursday
Jessica Tolbert joined Brigitte Martin's group
Thumbnail

Crafthaus Project Grant 2016

Every other year, crafthaus awards a micro grant to a craft artist regardless of their location, professional background, or chosen craft field.The grant is unrestricted and intended to provide assistance for an interesting new personal or group…See More
Wednesday

Masthead Credits

Karen Lester,Warwickshire, UK

Brooch, Fluidity Series.

Cast bone china, glaze, slip, silver.

© 2016   Created by Brigitte Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service