Interdisciplinary. Community. Advocacy. Humor.
Every Spring semester in SDSU many undergraduates and graduates apply for the annual student awards exhibition. Many great art works were juried to be on this group exhibition: painting, ceramic, sculpture, metals & jewelry. Then the art department, the deans, SDSU's sponsors and faculty members vote for the winners for the awards ceremony. This year our metals department has shine our light!
|Two of our undergrads and two graduates has been awarded.
Congrats to Rene Henry, Eirene Mavromichalis,
Demitra Ryan-Thomloudis & Tammy Young Eun Kim!
|Seth Papac and I|
- President's Purchase Award
- Provost's Purchase Award
- PSFA Dean's Purchase Award
- Extended Studies Purchase Award
- Aztec Shops Purchase Award
- A&L Dean's Purchase Award
- Design Innovation Institute Award
- Meritorious Award SDSU Art Council