Craft Alliance’s Artist-in-Residence program encourages emerging and mid-career artists by providing them a work space free-of-charge, access to a built-in audience and an opportunity to exhibit and sell their work. The residencies give the public and students in Craft Alliance’s outreach and education programs the opportunity to learn about the techniques and processes involved in creating art with craft materials.
Residencies in clay, metals, wood, and fibers are currently available for 3, 6, 9 or 12 months, beginning in June of each year.
Program Description At A Glance:
• Artists receive a 180 sq. ft. rent-free studio space, access to
classroom studios, and nearby water/sink facilities.
• All associated utilities will be absorbed by Craft Alliance.
• Artists’ work will be featured in a special exhibition.
• Artists can sell work from their studio space, through Craft Alliance.
• Resident artists will be compensated for classes they teach and
may apply for job openings at Craft Alliance.