Interdisciplinary. Community. Advocacy. Humor.
"Shifting Sites," SNAG's 2016 Juried Exhibition in Print produced by Metalsmith, will showcase works that explore the changing spaces of jewelry and metal objects as they are conceived, made, and displayed. Jurors Eva Eisler, Lauren Fensterstock, and Lori Talcott are seeking examples that address the fluid boundaries in the production, subject matter, and location of current metalwork.
Deadline: January 31, 2016
• Open to all SNAG members 18 years of age or older, including jewelers, designers, metalsmiths, and students (please see instructions below to become a member).
• Applicants need not reside in the United States.
• All work must be original and produced within the last three years (2012 or later).
• Objects made from commercial kits or commercially available plans are NOT ELIGIBLE.
• Applicants are encouraged, but not required, to apply with images that have not been widely circulated in Metalsmith or other publications.