PARTICIPATORY SPORT FOR CRAFT ARTISTS
The YEARBOOK was born in response to the request of many designers and loyal readers, who have a global vision of art and jewellery and want to create awareness of their work.
What are the objectives of the yearbook?
The yearbook highlights the work of the contemporary jewellery community.
It provides a valuable tool to artists, to enable them to target the right international audience:
Over 2000 copies of the Yearbook will be internationally distributed to:
jewellers, designers, galleries, fairs, associations of jewellers’ schools, foundations, trade shows, museums, public and private institutions.
The yearbook will benefit from an International coverage and International distribution.
What are the benefits?
- Allows you to be a part of the contemporary jewellery community
- Cost-effective way for you to reach a qualified audience
- Promote your work internationally and generate business opportunities and business contacts
- Gain a competitive edge and stand out from the crowd
- Bond with customers and reinforce existing customer relationships
- Hands-on learning: how much of your product line can your salespeople actually carry with them and demonstrate on the road? Probably not much!
- Media spotlight: gain media exposure through our own media campaign and other of Duplex's Magazines
Who will be featured in the Yearbook?
Many International designers have been invited to participate in this exciting new adventure
100 International designers are expected to feature their work in the Yearbook
How can I participate?
Participation rate: 300 Euros.
- One A5 full page
- International distribution of 2000 Yearbooks
- Shipment of 10 books to 10 professional contacts of your interest (galleries, collectors, stores…)
- Jewellery showcase of the Yearbook jewellery pieces, FREE OF CHARGE at Iberjoya jewellery show Marid and Joya Barcelona
- And more...
Via Laietana 71, Principal 1
T. 0034 933 183 738
F. 0034 933 185 984