Community. Engagement. Advocacy. Humor.
Apply for Made In Scotland from ACS Jewellery Studio
"Made in Scotland" will celebrate the very best in contemporary design from Jewellers currently residing in Scotland.
ACS Jewellery Studio are passionate about supporting fledgling careers and are keen to receive applications from Scottish graduates in the early stages of their career. Established jewellers are also welcome to apply.
The aim of this exhibition is to promote & celebrate the wealth of talent we have in Scotland and will offer successful applicants an excellent opportunity showcase their work.
The Exhibition will run from the 14th of September through to the 30th October. If you would like to apply then please read through our criteria below.
* You are a jeweller currently residing in Scotland.
* Your work is original in design and finished to a high standard.
* Work must not be mass produced.
* You make jewellery from any of the following: precious metal, glass, wood, resin, mixed media.
* Closing date for applications - 12:00 on Friday the 10th August
* Successful designers will be contacted by the 17th of August.