GET YOUR CRAFT ON
Position: Marketing and Special Events Associate, Part-Time
Salary range: $12,000 – 15,000 DOE
Deadline to apply: July 18, 2012
To apply: send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, no phone calls please.
Attack Theatre seeks a Marketing and Special Events Associate, reporting to the Executive Director. Must be self-motivated, well-organized, be able to work independently in a fast-paced setting and be a personable team player.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Execute all workplans to ensure that marketing plan is completed on time and on budget
• Continually seek opportunities to streamline efficiency and cost effective means for distributing programming communication
Web identity and presence
• Website management and update – ensuring that all web communication is current, accurate and meets Attack Theatre standards of quality and content
• Manage performance video footage, editing and posting to website, YouTube and other web locations
• Oversee the quality and content of all of Attack Theatre’s social media accounts
External/Public Relations and Media Communications
• Assist in drafting all press releases for programming
• Assist in drafting PSAs for radio media
• Disseminate all press releases to all media
• Invite media, photographers and press to relevant events
Patron and Individual Donor Communication
• Manage MailChimp (email marketing and list manager)
• Design and disseminate all electronic communication (email list, blast) for all programs
• Manage ticket giveaway and silent auction requests
• Develop, execute and compile and archive information from demographic and opinion surveys for program attendees
• Lead manager and coordinator for in-studio and off-site special events (includes Game Nights/Days, small fundraisers, cultivation events, etc.)
• Coordinate with venues, partners, and on-site staff for programming logistics
• Coordinate hospitality needs and secure in-kind donations
Production Assistance/audience data
• Manage Box Office
• Assist with ticketing plan development and liaise with ticketing agency (ShowClix)
• Maintain volunteer database and coordinate volunteers for public productions and events
• Manage patron database
Required Skills and Experience include:
The successful candidate will be able to thrive within a fast-paced work environment, and be organized and flexible with the myriad of programs and tasks often assigned. The following technical skills will be considered a plus: social media experience, working knowledge of HTML coding, content management systems, MailChimp, FileMaker, Adobe software, and Google Apps. Must also be flexible and able to meet varying workloads.
Bachelors degree required
Benefits include: health/dental insurance
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com, subject line “Marketing and Special Events Associate”
No phone calls please.
Attack Theatre, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.