If you are a SNAG member looking to collaborate with an artist working in a different media, please leave a comment and your crafthaus or website address here so that you can be contacted for possible collaboration.

Thank you.

Want some help with finding a collaborator ? Email Sarah and Brigitte directly : cooperationtableware@hotmail.com  or via this group.

Views: 198

Replies to This Discussion

hi. i like your work and i am looking for a partner for the co:operation tableware. if you are interested please contact me at izabella_petrut@yahoo.com ; i am a designer, an i can work with different materials and media.
Hi Marcus- I am a non-snag member and interested in collaborating. If you can possibly use coiled or woven parts in a design, I would love to collaborate in that way. I have long admired your work. And it is vastly different than my own. I would love to see how my techniques could be utilized in a very modern work. I know this is late in the game, but I can have a selection of parts en route to Spain by early next week if necessary. I work in all colors and gauges of non-tarnish enameled wire. I can probably attain raw wire if necessary. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Best regards, Dawn Blair
Hi Blair,
I am really honoured! I would love to do this project with you. Our style and work is so different that it surely would result in something spectacular.

Only, I have so much things to do at the moment (private) that I find no time for the workbench, not even for my regular projects. And the deadline for cooperative tableware is very very close so I honestly see no possibility to meet the deadline, not even if it were several weeks more.

I really regret this. If something like this or some other cooperative project comes up in the future we absolutely must work together. Maybe we should do some project together no matter what. Only not in the very near future.

Please keep in touch and thank you once again for your offer.
With kindest regards,

Marcus

RSS

Latest Activity

Aleksandra Vali posted a status
"2023 Fortezza da Basso, Florence, Italy"
Sep 19, 2023
Aleksandra Vali and Letitia Pintilie are now friends
Sep 19, 2023
Catherine Marche liked Rebecca Skeels's discussion streamlining our pages
Feb 3, 2021
Jonathan Leo Brown posted a status