Harriete E Berman's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"If you listen to the way Theaster Gates speaks, it is like he is still singing. He h…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 13, 2011 to Soul Craft - A Mass you can get behind

1 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Harriete E Berman

"Readers of this review can read emiko oye's photo essay of Body Craft on Crafthaus c…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 12, 2011 to How Does Craft Shape Bodies? with Lauren Kalman and Allyson Mitchell

2 Apr 12, 2011

"Emiko fabulous job covering both artists. I is interesting that you liked Allyson Mi…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 12, 2011 to Body Craft - "Is it gross or beautiful?"

1 Apr 12, 2011

"Great images from emiko oye. The blue velvet chair at the student exhibit was fantas…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 9, 2011 to Craft Forward - Kick Off!

2 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Brigitte Martin

"Great photos and comments from emiko. Harriete"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 8, 2011 to No Boundaries -Manufractured Forward - Final Visual Impressions

1 Apr 8, 2011

"Yes, I looked though my notes. Glenn Adamson  did mention David Pye. (I was try…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 6, 2011 to Where do you fit on Craft Forward? Weighing the value of "absolute risk" and "absolute certainty".

3 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Timothy McMahon

"Fabulous photos! Thank you to Emiko for sharing this visual feast. Emiko brings up a…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 5, 2011 to Manufractured Forward Visuals, Part 2

1 Apr 5, 2011

"Fabulous photos! Big day on Saturday. An entire day of lectures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Harrie…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 2, 2011 to Manufractured Forward Visual Impressions

1 Apr 2, 2011

RSS

Latest Activity

Aleksandra Vali posted a status
"2023 Fortezza da Basso, Florence, Italy"
Sep 19, 2023
Aleksandra Vali and Letitia Pintilie are now friends
Sep 19, 2023
Catherine Marche liked Rebecca Skeels's discussion streamlining our pages
Feb 3, 2021
Jonathan Leo Brown posted a status