Harriete E Berman's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Really! I wish I could see these books.  Are they really helpful? It what way do the…"

Harriete E Berman replied May 6, 2011 to Material Craft with Chris Lefteri Materials Expert

3 May 6, 2011
Reply by Harriete E Berman

"Thank you, I was really proud of this small creative effort. The post need pizazz an…"

Harriete E Berman replied May 5, 2011 to Craft Forward Symposium 2011 - Word Craft - by Patricia Powell and Paul Flores

2 May 5, 2011

"The ACC has new leadership, and they are trying to listen to people with the Conveni…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 30, 2011 to Mass Craft, Free Market or Inverted Market

8 Apr 30, 2011

"Great additions to the information. Thanks emiko.  "

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 26, 2011 to Craft FORWARD Symposium 2011 - Mass Craft, Theaster Gates Constructs Context with Added Value

2 Apr 26, 2011

"Great images from the lecture. It was really hard to find information online. Thanks…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 26, 2011 to Mass Craft, Free Market or Inverted Market

8 Apr 30, 2011

" Thanks for your responses. Your right in every respect. AT the time of the Conferen…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 23, 2011 to Craft Forward Symposium - Digital Craft presented in hyper mode, but Lost Opportunity

2 Apr 23, 2011

"Thanks Brigitte for your comment. I don't mean to rehash an old topic (i.e. buy loca…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 22, 2011 to Mass Craft, Free Market or Inverted Market

8 Apr 30, 2011

"Brigitte, Thanks for your comment.  I like the way your reiterated the primary issue…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 21, 2011 to Bridgit Cook- "Identity Craft" crossing the boundaries of the art hierarchy.

6 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Brigitte Martin

"I am under the impression that most of the money went to the collector's non-profit…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 21, 2011 to Bridgit Cook- "Identity Craft" crossing the boundaries of the art hierarchy.

6 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Brigitte Martin

"The spray paint can mural style involved from Graffiti and taggers which need the po…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 19, 2011 to "Crafting the Politics of Identity" with Water Writes by Nancy Hernandez

4 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by emiko oye

RSS

Latest Activity

Aleksandra Vali posted a status
"2023 Fortezza da Basso, Florence, Italy"
Sep 19, 2023
Aleksandra Vali and Letitia Pintilie are now friends
Sep 19, 2023
Catherine Marche liked Rebecca Skeels's discussion streamlining our pages
Feb 3, 2021
Jonathan Leo Brown posted a status