I am exceedingly pleased to announce that my application to be included in the Fulbright Specialist Roster has been approved! I am now now eligible to be matched with projects designed by host institutions in over 150 countries globally. My Roster tenure officially begins on December 1, 2017 and will end on December 1, 2020. Now I need to find (or be found by) a project that requires a candidate with my professional and academic credentials. The program works with the following kinds of host institutions:
- Institutions of Higher Education
- Government Institutions (ministries or agencies, courts, parliamentary or congressional bodies)
- Cultural Institutions (conservatories, museums, etc.)
- Medical Institutions (public health organizations, teaching hospitals, etc.)
- Non-Governmental Organizations including non-partisan, issue-centered institutions and think tanks
If you know someone in an institution of this type who might be interested in utilizing my skills please spread the word.