Harriete E Berman's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Really! I wish I could see these books.  Are they really helpful? It what way do the…"

Harriete E Berman replied May 6, 2011 to Material Craft with Chris Lefteri Materials Expert

3 May 6, 2011
Reply by Harriete E Berman

"Thank you, I was really proud of this small creative effort. The post need pizazz an…"

Harriete E Berman replied May 5, 2011 to Craft Forward Symposium 2011 - Word Craft - by Patricia Powell and Paul Flores

2 May 5, 2011

"The ACC has new leadership, and they are trying to listen to people with the Conveni…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 30, 2011 to Mass Craft, Free Market or Inverted Market

8 Apr 30, 2011

"Great additions to the information. Thanks emiko.  "

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 26, 2011 to Craft FORWARD Symposium 2011 - Mass Craft, Theaster Gates Constructs Context with Added Value

2 Apr 26, 2011

"Great images from the lecture. It was really hard to find information online. Thanks…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 26, 2011 to Mass Craft, Free Market or Inverted Market

8 Apr 30, 2011

" Thanks for your responses. Your right in every respect. AT the time of the Conferen…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 23, 2011 to Craft Forward Symposium - Digital Craft presented in hyper mode, but Lost Opportunity

2 Apr 23, 2011

"Thanks Brigitte for your comment. I don't mean to rehash an old topic (i.e. buy loca…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 22, 2011 to Mass Craft, Free Market or Inverted Market

8 Apr 30, 2011

"Brigitte, Thanks for your comment.  I like the way your reiterated the primary issue…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 21, 2011 to Bridgit Cook- "Identity Craft" crossing the boundaries of the art hierarchy.

6 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Brigitte Martin

"I am under the impression that most of the money went to the collector's non-profit…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 21, 2011 to Bridgit Cook- "Identity Craft" crossing the boundaries of the art hierarchy.

6 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Brigitte Martin

"The spray paint can mural style involved from Graffiti and taggers which need the po…"

Harriete E Berman replied Apr 19, 2011 to "Crafting the Politics of Identity" with Water Writes by Nancy Hernandez

4 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by emiko oye

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Brigitte Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service