- Mark your calendars! Sign Up is on January 23, 2012 -
Work six hours at the conference and receive a refund of 40% off the $350 member conference rate. This is a fantastic opportunity to volunteer for SNAG, receive a large discount off the already discounted member rate, and to be a part of the conference!
There will be 20 New Professional Work Exchange positions at the 2012 SNAG Conference: May 23rd through 26th in Phoenix/ Scottsdale, Arizona.
The sign up email will go out January 23, 2012, at 9:00 a.m Pacific Time. Only 20 spaces are available, on a first-come, first-served basis. We will also have a wait list.
New Professionals who make the work exchange list must register during the early registration period of the conference, January 17 - February 29, 2012.
How do we define "New Professional"?
If any of the following apply to you, then you are eligible as a New Professional:
- You graduated from a college or university in 2010 or later.
- You have taken classes in metal arts or related fields in the past three years, but are neither a student member of SNAG nor an established artist/metals professional.
- You are transistioning from any profession into one related to metal arts, jewelry, or design.
- You have been the recipient of an emerging artist award within the past three years.
- You self-identify as an emerging artist.
Additional Important Information:
- You must be a SNAG regular member, and your membership must remain current through the conference. Student members of SNAG are not eligible for this opportunity and can only sign up for the Student Work Exchange opportunity.
- Refunds will be processed after the conference ends and your work commitment has been verified.
- SNAG is not responsible for undelivered emails, delays, spam filters, or other unforeseen issues that impact your receipt and ability to respond to the announcement. Note that we receive hundreds of responses and spaces are filled by the order they are received in our email inbox. Emails sent in advance of the announcement will not be accepted.
Don't miss the January 23rd sign up email at 9am Pacific Time!